BuzzedUp was called in by Jordans, experts in corporate and commercial legal services, business insight and new company incorporations, to overhaul all its social media channels after a major company rebrand.
Working with the in-house marketing team we reviewed Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+ and YouTube, before making recommendations and implementing visual and structural changes to all.
As can sometimes be the case with larger companies, several departments and individuals had historically set up and managed elements of the mix with differing levels of success. Our task was to unify the visual appeal of all social media under the new brand.
- YouTube. We reordered tagged and wrote descriptions for all video; rebranding the channel and creating themed playlists.
- Google+. There were several G+ accounts associated with Jordans (a common problem caused by Google itself). Our challenge was to help the Jordans team disconnect unwanted associations and focus energies on a single entity. We also rebranded the G+ page using new assets and imagery.
- LinkedIn. Rebranded and set up child Page for a distinct business within the Jordans fold.
- Twitter. Rebranded and trained staff on using Twitter as research and business development tool.
- Facebook. As well as pulling Jordans YouTube video through to its Facebook audience, we built a standalone app to showcase Jordans full set of service offerings.
Contact Mick Dickinson for a chat about online marketing, PR and social media for your business.