A selection of BuzzedUp projects. Each is different but the common theme is best practise online marketing and PR to build presence, credibility, qualified enquiries and sales.
- MezzeSoul pomegranate sauce: a fresh, responsive website
- Bosch Professional Power Tools: reach, awareness and valuable data
- Jordans: a social media overhaul
- DaysOut: driving users and sales to a discount portal
- Dirty Dozen Races: a challenger brand determined to win
- Mud Dock Cafe & Cycleworks: a social media transformation
- Brand revitalisation: content architecture & site content for Sakura Marketing.
- A joined-up social marketing programme for change consultancy Integral Change.
- Brand refresh, website, blog, social marketing training for Pam Lloyd PR.
- Strategy & implementation help BRAVE Bristol connect with hard-to-reach market.
- Rapid website development helps politician Thangam Debbonaire triple vote.
- Discovery>Strategy>Implementation>Review for NLP consultant.
- Marketing Donut – launching into the worst recession for 60 years.
- L’Artisan Patisserie – positive coverage in all three target news sites.
Please contact me for a chat about marketing support for your business.