Here’s a selection of recent BuzzedUp projects. Each is different but the common theme is best practise online marketing and PR to build presence, credibility, qualified enquiries and sales.
- Dirty Dozen Races: a challenger brand determined to win.
- Mud Dock Cafe & Cycleworks: a social media transformation
- Brand revitalisation: USP, website brief, content architecture and site content for Sakura Marketing.
- A joined-up social marketing programme for management consultancy Integral Change.
- Brand refresh, website, blog, ‘new marketing’ training for Pam Lloyd PR.
- New approach plugs BRAVE Bristol directly into its target market.
- Rapid website development helps local candidate Thangam Debbonaire triple vote.
- Discovery, Strategy, Implementation and Review for global NLP consultant Andy Coughlin.
- Marketing Donut – launching a new site in the worst recession for 60 years.
- L’artisan patisserie – positive coverage in all three target news sites.
- Minimalist website for writer Katriel Costello.
Please contact me for a chat about marketing support for your business.