Inbound marketing is a set of marketing strategies and techniques focused on pulling relevant targets and prospects towards a business. It is at the heart of how I work with clients and I am honoured to share Hubspot's 2012 State of Inbound Marketing report.The report is based on survey results from 970+ companies. Insights include:
- How to drive more leads at a lower cost for your business
- What to expect from the future of inbound marketing.
- Inbound marketing is maintaining its low-cost advantage
- Marketing budgets continue to shift to inbound channels
- Social media proved to be an important source of leads for 62% of the businesses interviewed
- Google+ is making an impact. 40% of marketers see it as "useful", "important" or "critical"
- Blogging is increasingly recognised as a crucial business function.
I'm delighted to be an Inbound Marketing Certified Professional equipped with all the tools to deliver profitable marketing projects for my clients. Please contact me if you'd like to know more about how your business can benefit from inbound marketing.