Now here’s a good idea: a community of successful entrepreneurs pooling their considerable skills to make a difference to society. DO SMITH is harnessing the talents of some top Bristol businesspeople to do just that.
DO SMITH’s unique service supports forward-looking social enterprises that need to:
- Achieve stronger commercial success
- Generate more profit and
- Invest in their social goals.
I’m delighted to be involved. Steve King (of F-works and founder of DO SMITH) asked me to consult on social media, PR and content strategy. Working alongside Bristol-based PR agency Brandon Hill, we’ve been able to achieve excellent local coverage:
- Rob Law of Trunki lends his support to DO SMITH on Bristol Business News. He also gets a great feature on top local news site Bristol24-7.
- Steve King (founder) appeared on the Bristol community radio station BCFM (on air from around 5-mins); and is given the Friday Business Profile here.
- DO SMITH was featured on several Bristol Local People news sites, for example Clifton People.
- Friska (DO SMITH entrepreneur partners) discussed their involvement in this business profile on Bristol24-7.
Steve King explains the core service DO SMITH offers social enterprise:
“It’s the plateaus in business, the hurdles and obstacles where we can help. We’re harnessing the drive and expertise of a bunch of entrepreneurs to solve specific issues and offer practical solutions for people running social enterprises.”
To join the community of entrepreneurs, or to request help for your social enterprise, contact Steve King or Antony Clark on 07766 263 991 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.